3 Compartment (Short)
With the agricultural industry advancing in technology and reaching unprecedented levels of efficiency, we have now seen the introduction of seeding rigs of enormous proportions.The introduction of the TORNADO provided the solution to the massive back-up logistics problems that these seeding rigs created.
With some of these large seeders having the capacity to ‘seed out’ up to 70 tonnes of product in a 24 hour shift, the TORNADO will certainly find its place in your program in helping to overcome the challenges that come with keeping the wheels turning at the most time critical period of the year… seeding!
The TORNADO comes with a host of standard features all combining to give the TORNADO the unparalleled reputation and respect it has earned with operators in the past years of field usage.
Standard features such as powerful hydraulic system powered from your truck P.T.O. eliminates the need of troublesome belt and chain drives and auxiliary engines. All underside discharge doors operate on replaceable nylon slides and come standard with hydraulic control.
Browse through the following features:
- Large toolbox
- Grid discharge
- Hand wash water tank 180L
- Hydraulic control
- 9″Polly auger discharge system
- Tri-axle K-Hitch spring suspension
- K-Hitch parallel bearing, drum brake axles – option of 10-stud or spider type hubs
- Multivolt LED lighting throughout
- 12 volt battery to backup auxiliary lighting and remote control systems
- Manual operated roll tarp
- 1x spare tyre rack
- Full width front protection rubber flap